Must you redesign your website? Why do people often ask this question? The answer to both questions above is what has led to the need.
A responsive website is one which can display properly on all device screens with user friendly qualities. It should be mobile friendly because there are increasing mobile Internet users in Australia and globally. The configuration of a website viewport is another case which may affect how the website is rendered. Recent internet development have been making many website owners redesign their website to meet the technology of the day.
This is an ideal package to consider if already have a website
Let us convert your existing site to be compatible with our CMS and you can benefit from being able to update the site yourself whilst retaining the appearance that you and your clients have become accustomed to.
The CMS system is easy to use and no website editing experience is required.
Website Packages & Prices
- New design presented on latest platform
- Redevelop navigation method (may choose top drop-down or other options)
- Design setup – wireframe with 1 design revision
- Redevelop graphic elements of website (Slider, FAQs, Calendar, etc.)
- Project Management
– Includes migrating of all existing content and retouching of published pages to ensure new site styles are applied and modules are related to feature columns, up to 20 page.
– Contact information will be moved to a feature column area if previously formatted in a right contact layout.
– Ensure modules are related to feature columns
– Content Optimisation – move text and images out of editor tables into corresponding widgets to optimize responsiveness
Note: Content will not be rewritten, reformatted or broken up. Additionally, new pages will not be created.
- Spelling and broken links will be checked and updated by our team where possible. Additional report will be provided to client
- Two (2 ) four (4) hour block of custom virtual training that will be scheduled during the project.